Evolve Alternatives for Linux
Evolve is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is OpenVPN, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Evolve and 14 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Evolve are WireGuard (Free, Open Source), LogMeIn Hamachi (Freemium), ZeroTier (Free Personal, Open Source) and SoftEther VPN (Free, Open Source).
- OpenVPN provides flexible VPN solutions to secure your data communications, whether it's for Internet privacy, remote access for employees, securing IoT, or for networking Cloud data centers.
- WireGuard is an extremely simple yet fast and modern VPN that utilizes state-of-the-art cryptography.
- Hosted virtual private network service for creating and managing virtual networks as needed.
- ZeroTier creates virtual ethernet networks that work everywhere. Use it as a VPN alternative, for gaming, or to create a virtual office LAN that travels with you.
- SoftEther VPN is one of the world's most powerful and easy-to-use multi-protocol VPN software.
- A free, open-source, multi-platform, highly-configurable and peer-to-peer VPN software, designed to easily connect remote hosts and mainly focused on security and performance.
- GameTracker is your one-stop social network for gamers with game server stats, website plugins, and game server banners.
- tinc is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) daemon that uses tunnelling and encryption to create a secure private network between hosts on the Internet.
- P2PVPN creates a virtual private network for you which behaves like a physical network (e.g. your network at home).
- An open-source user-centric software virtual network allowing end users to define and create their own virtual private networks (VPNs).