Free EveryStep Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Selenium, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to EveryStep so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting EveryStep alternatives are ActivIT Automatron (Free), Screenster (Freemium), PhearJS (Free) and Testsigma (Freemium).
- Selenium is a suite of tools specifically for testing web applications.
- A scripting tool for web browser automation.
- 10x faster UI testing without a line of code. Screenster is a web-based platform that records a visual baseline of the application screens and then automatically detects changes.
- PhearJS renders dynamic webpages using PhantomJS: fetch a page, render it and return a pretty JSON object.
- Testsigma(https://testsigma.com/)is an AI-driven Test Automation tool on cloud intended for Web and Mobile applications to achieve Continuous Testing with a Shift-left approach.
- DéjàClick is a web recorder and Super Bookmark utility designed exclusively for Firefox.