The most popular alternative is Pinboard. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Google Bookmarks or Bort. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to Marker so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Marker alternatives are LinkLocker (Paid), Draggo (Free), BookMacster (Paid) and URL Manager Pro (Paid).
- Pinboard is a personal archive for things you find online and don't want to forget.
- Google Bookmarks is a free online bookmark storage service, available to Google Account holders.
- Bort is a modern web application for website bookmarks. It keeps your bookmarks in sync on all your devices and keeps you in control of your own data.
- LinkLocker is a lightweight bookmarking service with an emphasis on privacy. Save your links on our secure servers, and they will be visible only to you.
- Draggo is the best way to save, organize, and access all your favorite links from any online location.
- Sync bookmarks between different browsers and cloud platforms such as dropbox and icloud
- The popular and award-winning bookmark manager now available in a native Intel version on Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion!
- samfind Bookmarks Bar brings social, search, and RSS to your Bookmarks Toolbar. samfind Bookmark Bar is simply the most customizable Bookmarks Bar ever.
- Allows to search apartments online easily. When an apartments gets saved it automatically show the important information and allows to work with it. Additionally is it possible to collaborate with others and see the commute time to work.
- TeamSync Bookmarks is the easiest way to manage bookmarks and share them with teammates, followers, and friends.