The most popular alternative is GoFundMe. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try FundRazr or DonorSee. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to EquityNet.com so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting EquityNet.com alternatives are Revv Online Fundraising Platform (Paid), Sponsorcraft (Free), CoverrMe (Free) and Sponsor Made (Free).
- GoFundMe is a crowd-funding platform for fundraising one or multiple goals. Campaigns pay out even if goals are not reached and are not required to have a time limit.
- FundRazr is the easy-to-use crowdfunding site for anyone, anywhere, to raise money for any project or cause online.
- Revv is the fundraising platform that raises organizations more money. Revv's powerful donation maximization features like marketing automation and up-sells along with many integrations help non-profits, political campaigns, and causes fundraise.
- Give directly to specific needs, get raw videos showing exactly where your money went.
- Sponsorcraft is the crowdfunding platform for everyone involved in education!
- 0% fees, visual crowdfunding for any type of campaign.
- Sport / Esport Sponsorship Platform that allows brands to find, analyse and compare global opportunities.