An open-source clone of the classic game Transport Tycoon Deluxe . It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
- - OpenTTD is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Energy Tycoon.
- - OpenTTD is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Energy Tycoon.
Simutrans is a free and open source transportation simulator. Your goal is to establish a successful transport company. Transport passengers, mail and goods by rail, road, ship, and even air. Interconnect districts, cities, public buildings, industries and tourist attractions by...
Micropolis is a open city-building simulator game and is based on the original source code of SimCity , which was donated to the One Laptop per Child (OLPC) project by Electronic Arts as free and open source software under the terms of the...
- - Micropolis is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Energy Tycoon.
The online version and theFacebook app are unavailable. The source code and the Java version are available from Google Code.
Deep Sea Tycoon is a 2003 video game developed by Anarchy Enterprises and published by Unique Entertainment. This game involves you building an underwater city in 3D. It has a sequel, Deep Sea Tycoon 2, developed by Pixel after Pixel.Represent entire series of Deep Sea Tycoon games.
- - Deep Sea Tycoon is the most popular commercial alternative to Energy Tycoon.
The game's page is no longer available at the official website. It is however available via Archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20140207232644/http://www.anarchyent.com/deepseatycoon/index.asp
eCity is a city simulation game where you are challenged to solve different engineering issues. Eight scenarios are available including topics such as:
- energy distribution
- natural disasters
Build a thriving underwater city, reveal the truth and save the planet in amazing free to play game!.
- - Aquapolis is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Energy Tycoon.