Endomondo Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to Endomondo for Android and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Android alternative is Strava, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Endomondo and many of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Endomondo are RunKeeper (Freemium), Google Fit (Free), Zombies, Run! (Freemium) and Runtastic (Freemium).
- ForRunners is an personal tracking app for your running which respects your privacy.
- Train better with award-winning Sports Tracker app.
- Get paid to get fit with the app that rewards you for movement.
- OruxMaps is an online/offline map viewer and track logger for Android.
- SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile phone. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise.
- Offline trail maps for Android (and online too!)Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compassKnow exactly which direction you are going
- Sport and Fitness app. Connexion and compatibility with all mobile-connected Suunto devices.
- GPS-tracking application for tracking sportive activities, with emphasis on cycling.
- Track My Trails is a free fitness tracking and personal training app for your running, cycling, walking, hiking or other types of outdoor activities. It helps you improve your health and fitness condition using your phone.
- Runbit combines training and play into one by taking you on a journey and challenging you to find new ways to explore.