eM Client Alternatives for Linux
eM Client is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Thunderbird, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to eM Client and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to eM Client are Mailspring (Freemium), Evolution (Free, Open Source), Geary (Free, Open Source) and Claws Mail (Free, Open Source).
- Kube is a modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick on top of a high performance, low resource usage core.
- aerc is an email client that runs in your terminal. It's highly efficient and extensible, perfect for the discerning hacker.FEATURES
- Mulberry is a powerful, easy to use electronic mail (email) and calendar program that allows you to send, access, and manage email and calendars.
- Alpine is a fast, easy to use email client for the command line that is suitable for both the inexperienced email user as well as for the most demanding of power users.
- Nylas Mail Lives is a fork of Nylas Mail.
- The free Zimbra Desktop client allows you to meld the online and offline worlds – storing and synching your email, calendar, contacts, files and documents in the cloud, yet having...
- Sup is a console-based email client for people with a lot of email.
- Quickly see the time until your next meeting from any of your calendars. Click on the button to be taken to your calendar.Update:
- InScribe is a small and fast email client with an intergrated contact database and calendar. InScribe is the PRO version with UNLIMITED Receive Accounts and Email Identities