Free Eigengrau's Generator Alternatives
The most popular alternative is RPG map editor, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Eigengrau's Generator so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Eigengrau's Generator alternatives are donjon.bin.sh (Free), MapForge (Freemium), ANAmap (Free) and Tiamat (Freemium).
- Simple online map editor.
- donjon.bin.sh is a freely accessible, online collection of random generators and other tools for pen-and-paper role-playing games.
- Map-making software for creating tactical-scale battlemaps for RPGs (or even some boardgames), with a large library of ready-to-use mapping content Add-Ons (including 10 free ones!). Also works with your own artwork/bitmaps, via drag-and-drop.
- ANAmap is an online grid-based map editor for role-playing games, with emphasis on simplicity.
- Tiamat is Web 2.0 Tile Mapper; Ideal for creating miniature scale maps for role playing and miniature games.
- Dungeon Painter is a free powerful encounter map design tool.* Vast selection of objects and textures* Layers and groups* Export to png and jpg
- A free online hex map maker tool for RPG or DnD hexcrawls and Westmarches style campaigns.
- PaperDungeonMaker is a simple, free online tool to randomly generate tiled, dungeon maps for use with tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons.
- Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons.