The most popular alternative is KeePass, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to EfficientPIM so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting EfficientPIM alternatives are Bitwarden (Freemium, Open Source), KeePassXC (Free, Open Source), Todoist (Freemium) and Microsoft Office Outlook (Paid).
- A free and open source password manager that keeps all of your passwords safe in one place.
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- KeePass Cross-Platform Community Edition - A community maintained fork of the popular KeePassX application with more features and frequent updates.
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- Part of the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook is a personal information manager that lets you manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- Web and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass. Works online in any modern browser or as a desktop app for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- Evolution is a personal information management application that provides integrated mail, calendaring, address book and task list functionality.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices.