Open Source Easy Screen Capture and Annotation Alternatives for Linux
Easy Screen Capture and Annotation is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Spectacle, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Easy Screen Capture and Annotation and 19 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Easy Screen Capture and Annotation are Diigo Web Collector (Free), GoFullPage (Formerly Full Page Screen Capture) (Freemium, Open Source), FireShot (Freemium) and Gyazo (Freemium).
- KDE new screenshot program, replaced ksnapshot in current releases.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.
- Hotshots is a screenshot tool with some editing features.
- This is a default screenshot app for Linux Deepin.
- Screenshots made simple. Capture and download screenshots without leaving Firefox.
- This application allows you to capture the entire screen, the active window or a selected region.
- KShare is a screenshotting utility built using Qt and written in C++. It has many features, including: Area capture, Fullscreen capture, Active window capture
- Allows you to take a screenshot of a given browser page, or a specific region of it and save it to a file, clipboard or Picozu Image Editor.
- * Take a screenshot* Edit it with various tools (like draw with pen, add shapes, select area, cut, copy, paste, add text, etc.)* Save image or