Open-source, personal finance accounting tool.
- Free • Open Source
- Budget Manager
- Personal Finance Tool
What is easy-finance?
Easy finance offers a simple and intuitive way to manage personal finances through a self-hosted, web-based app that can easily be deployed to a service like if online access is needed.
- Shows financial transactions in near real-time
- Runs as a web applications, so it's easy to share with a partner
- Has a UI to configure the application and link new accounts when needs be
- Aggregates multiple checking/saving accounts with credit cards. Each credit card is associated with a checking account from which they get paid from. Each group of checking account and its associated credit cards are aggregated separately, and shown on top of the page for quick access
- Pending transactions are accounted in the balance, and shown with a (P) in the transaction list
- Automatic transfers and credit cards payments are shown is small, refunds in green.
- Access to the balances is speedy with a page load is under 1 second
- Easy to configure (and reconfigure) bank accounts and credit cards
- UI implemented with the Next.js framework
- Self-host for free
- No maintenance needed
The project seems no longer developed since 2020
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
- 74 Stars
- 11 Forks
- 18 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Personal Finance
- Budget Manager
CategoryBusiness & Commerce
Recent user activities on easy-finance
- Danilo_Venom edited easy-finance
- POX added easy-finance as alternative(s) to Really Simple Finance
- creeklaszlo added easy-finance as alternative(s) to Budgetpulse