The most popular alternative is Format Factory, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 45 alternatives to DVDAux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DVDAux alternatives are VidCoder (Free, Open Source), MakeMKV (Freemium), Freemake Video Converter (Freemium) and DVDShrink (Free).
- Format Factory is a multifunctional media converter and DVD ripper. Its features include:- Video converter, clipper, joiner, splitter, muxer, crop, and delogo
- VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
- DVD and Blu-Ray ripper.
- Freemake Video Converter lets you convert videos and rip online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and 50+ sites.
- DVDShrink is software to backup DVD discs. You can use this software in conjunction with DVD burning software of your choice, to make a backup copy of any DVD video disc.
- StaxRip is a video encoding app for Windows with a unrivaled feature set and usability.
- DVDFab HD Decrypter is a free Blu-ray and DVD backup tool allows you to decrypt and copy Blu-ray and DVD to blank discs or hard drive. .
- QWinFF is a GUI for FFmpeg, a powerful command-line media converter. FFmpeg can read audio and video files in various formats and convert them into other formats.
- WinX DVD Ripper is a software capable of ripping any DVD (even latest encrypted DVD discs/ISO images) to mainstream videos, such as rip DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, H.
- Finally, getting movies onto your Mac is easy!