Open Source DSync Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FreeFileSync, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 28 alternatives to DSync so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DSync alternatives are Duplicati (Free, Open Source), rsync (Free, Open Source), rdiff-backup (Free, Open Source) and Syncless (Free, Open Source).
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- Reverse differential backup tool, over a network or locally.
- Syncless - An open-source and free synchronization tool so seamless youll forget about it
- A macOS GUI for rsync.
- Lsyncd watches a local directory trees event monitor interface (inotify or fsevents).
- MKSBackup is a free front-end for common backup tools like MS Windows ntbackup, and it successor wbadmin, Un*x tools like tar, but also popular ghettoVCB to backup Virtual Machine...
- Backer is a visual front end to the rsync command. It allows the user to select multiple folders and back them up to multiple locations.
- Kup is created for helping people to keep up-to-date backups of their personal files.