R-Drive Image Alternatives for Linux
Rescuezilla is a free, easy-to-use hard drive disk cloning and imaging application that boots as a live USB. Rescuezilla is fully interoperable with Clonezilla . This means that backups created by Clonezilla can be restored with Rescuezilla...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Rescuezilla is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to R-Drive Image.
- - Rescuezilla is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to R-Drive Image.
- PortableRescuezilla can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeRescuezilla doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightRescuezilla consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- NTFS Partition RecoveryRescuezilla can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
- Recover Corrupted FilesRescuezilla can recover and repair corrupted files that won't open or that open with an error.
- No TrackingRescuezilla will not track you or use your personal data.
- Encrypted BackupRescuezilla uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- Photo RecoveryRescuezilla can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- Automatic BackupRescuezilla will automatically back up your data periodically.
Comments about Rescuezilla as a Alternative to R-Drive Imagepros, cons and recent comments
Rescuezilla is open source and compatiable with CLonezilla (also open source). These days I looked almost exclusively for open source projects for my tools.
In another life (20 years ago), I was a door-to-door technician and the one tool that was the most invalueable was R Drive Image; but now that I don't work for that company I need something that I don't have to pay for....That's still got all the good features that I want.0
Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableClonezilla can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Encrypted BackupClonezilla uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- Schedule BackupClonezilla supports scheduling of your backups at specific times or intervals.
- Ad-freeClonezilla doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
dd, that stands for ‘data duplicator’, is a command-line utility for Unix mainly used for copying and converting data.Suggest and vote on features
FOG is a free open-source cloning/imaging solution/rescue suite. A alternative solution used to image Windows XP, Vista PCs using PXE, PartImage, and a Web GUI to tie it together. Includes featues like memory and disk test, disk wipe, av scan & task scheduling.Suggest and vote on features
FOG Project Features
Duplicacy is a new generation local and cloud backup tool that supports cross-computer deduplication. It is free for personal use and source code is available to commercial users.Suggest and vote on features
An image backup, restore and clone tool. Foxclone is a front end for partclone written in Pascal using the Lazarus IDE.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableFoxclone can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Cronopete is a backup utility for Linux, modeled after Apple's Time Machine. It aims to simplify the creation of periodic backups.Suggest and vote on features
Simple system backup and restore application with extra features. Systemback makes it easy to create backups of system and users configuration files. In case of problems you can easily restore the previous state of the system. There are extra features like system copying, system.Systemback has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The project is no longer developed and supported. Last version, 1.8, released in May 2016, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.