DrayTek SIP SoftPhone Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Jitsi, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to DrayTek SIP SoftPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DrayTek SIP SoftPhone alternatives are Linphone (Free, Open Source), MicroSIP (Free, Open Source), 3CX Phone System (Freemium) and Telephone (Freemium, Open Source).
- Jitsi (previously SIP Communicator) is an audio/video and chat communicator with full encryption that supports protocols such as SIP, XMPP/Jabber, ICQ/AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo!
- Linphone is one of the most famous open source softphones in the world. It is fully SIP-based, for all calling, presence and IM features.
- MicroSIP is a free portable SIP softphone for Windows based on PJSIP stack.
- 3CX is a software-based, open standards IP PBX that offers complete Unified Communications, out of the box.
- Telephone allows you to make phone calls over the Internet or your company network.
- FreeSWITCH is a scalable open source cross-platform telephony platform designed to route and interconnect popular communication protocols using audio, video, text or any other...
- Softphone for VoIP, CAPI und TAPI.
- Lightweight portable SIP softphone with BLF and customizable keypad built with libre/librem/baresip BSD-licensed stack.
- Yate is a softswitch (concept of separating the network hardware from network software).
- YateClient is an Instant Messenger and a SoftPhone.