Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
- - Unclutter is the most popular Mac alternative to DragQueen.
- - Unclutter is the most popular commercial alternative to DragQueen.
Dropzone is a productivity app for the Mac that makes it faster and easier to move and copy files, launch applications, upload to many different services, and more.
Yoink simplifies drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps.
- - Yoink is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to DragQueen.
Stash and hold draggable content until you need it. Dropshelf makes moving and copying files easier and faster.
- - Dropshelf (Windows) is the most popular Windows alternative to DragQueen.
- - Dropshelf (Windows) is the most popular free alternative to DragQueen.
Worry less about juggling multiple windows or deciding where you want to store things. With Shelfit you can quickly open up a shelf, drag files in, and then when you're ready just drag them back out.
- - Shelfit is the most popular Open Source alternative to DragQueen.
Liszt is a simple that lives in your menu bar. When you drop an image on it, it uploads the image to your FTP server. The link to the image is copied to your pasteboard as a Markdown image tag. This saves you a lot of hassle when adding images.
Dropover is a macOS utility that makes Drag and Drop easier. Use it to stash, gather or move any draggable content without having to open side-by-side windows.