Games Like Dot Eater Similar Absorb Games like Dot Eater
Play online with players around the world as you try to become the biggest cell of them all!
- - Agar.io is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Dot Eater.
- - Agar.io is the most popular free alternative to Dot Eater.
Opinions about Agar.io as a Alternative to Dot Eater
The full game includes 47 levels (plus "infinite" bonus content) across 8 distinct level types: Ambient, Solar, Antimatter, Impasse, Repulsor, Sentient, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
- - Osmos is the most popular commercial alternative to Dot Eater.
A simple Agar.io clone built with socket.io and HTML5 Canvas on top of NodeJS.
- - Agar.io Clone is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Dot Eater.
- - Agar.io Clone is the most popular Open Source alternative to Dot Eater.
CONTRIBUTOR WANTED: I'm really sorry for not have enough time to maintain this project. I'm looking for contributors who willing to keep this project going. If you feel happy to join. Please contact me via my Twitter: @huydotnet. Thank you so much!
Grow your blobs by collecting dots placed throughout the game or gobbling up smaller players. Avoid bigger players attempting to do the same. Compete with other players to become the biggest blob. This is an original game inspired by Agar.io.
Comments about Nebulous as a Alternative to Dot Eater
I had this fora long time and I think it's better than agario0