- Foxit Reader is a free and light-weight multi-platform PDF document viewer. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Windows S
- Android Tablet
- Windows Phone
The installer tries to install McAfee WebAdvisor and PhantomPDF Business. These can be skipped by clicking Decline on each.
Foxit Reader vs doPDF opinionsdoPDF generates PDFs Foxit just views them
- CUPS-PDF is designed to produce PDF files in a heterogeneous network by providing a PDF printer on the central fileserver. It is available under the GPL and is packaged for many different distributions or can be built directly out of the source files.
- Free • Open Source
- The Pdf It! extension is designed for FireFox and runs on any platform: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. The Pdf It!
- Free • Proprietary
No longer on Firefox Add-on site and developer site doesn't exist. Still available through legacy add-on sites, for example: http://legacycollector.org/firefox-addons/7528/index.html
- Aspose.Pdf for Cloud is a REST API to create, edit & manipulate PDF files. It also convert PDF file to DOC, DOCX, HTML, XPS, TIFF etc. You can create a new PDF either from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image.
- Paid • Proprietary