diskring is described as 'small utility inspired by GNOME’s Baobab (maybe better known as Disk Usage Analyzer)' and is an app in the OS & Utilities category. There are six alternatives to diskring for a variety of platforms, including Mac, Windows, Linux, BSD and FreeBSD. The best alternative is WinDirStat, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like diskring are Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer (Free, Open Source), DaisyDisk (Paid), GrandPerspective (Free Personal, Open Source) and DiskWave (Free).
- 6 alternatives
- Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is a graphical application to analyse disk usage in any Gnome environment. View 70 alternatives to Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer
- Free • Open Source
- GrandPerspective is a small utility application for Mac that graphically shows the disk usage within a file system. It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space. View 63 alternatives to GrandPerspective
- Free Personal • Open Source
- DiskWave is a free utility to help you determine where most of your hard drive space is consumed. View 67 alternatives to DiskWave
The program seems to be dead, as announced in a tweet of the author: https://twitter.com/bartheph/status/742596462807265280 . The website and the changelog look abandoned. Last version, 0.4.3, released by the end of 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website.
- Free • Proprietary
- Disk analyzer pro is the best disk space management software and storage analyzer which helps in managing and handling hard disk space and running your PC with the highest speed. View 67 alternatives to Disk Analyzer Pro - Disk space management software
- Paid • Proprietary