Open Source DigitalOcean AlternativesTop Cloud Computing & Cloud Hosting Services like DigitalOcean
Deploy to the most powerful serverless platform in the world with just one command.
- - Vercel is the most popular SaaS alternative to DigitalOcean.
- - Vercel is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to DigitalOcean.
Opinions about Vercel as a Alternative to DigitalOceanThis alternative is disputed. Vercel is still a legitimate DigitalOcean alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
Ubicloud is an open, free, and portable cloud. Think of it as an open alternative to cloud providers, like what Linux is to proprietary operating systems.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Ubicloud is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to DigitalOcean.
Internxt Drive is an open-source, zero-knowledge, encrypted cloud storage service based on absolute privacy and security. Internxt cloud uses blockchain technology so people’s data and files are fully encrypted and secure.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Internxt Drive is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to DigitalOcean.
Internxt Drive Features
- Privacy focusedInternxt Drive is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- End-to-End EncryptionInternxt Drive has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- No TrackingInternxt Drive will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeInternxt Drive doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- DecentralizedInternxt Drive is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
Opinions about Internxt Drive as a Alternative to DigitalOceanThis alternative is disputed. Internxt Drive is still a legitimate DigitalOcean alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
No matter what: travel blog, wallpaper shop or your self-written service - we deliver the machine for your ideas! Thanks to our universal hosting platform, you can focus entirely on your project. With our manual and many guides for all levels of knowledge you will always reach...UberSpace has no features, suggest some!
Opinions about UberSpace as a Alternative to DigitalOceanThis alternative is disputed. UberSpace is still a legitimate DigitalOcean alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
Porter is an alternative to Heroku that runs in your own cloud (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc). Get started on Porter without the overhead of DevOps and fully customize your infra later when you need to.
Clovyr is browser-based ecosystem that allows you to find and run open-source alternatives to popular apps.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedClovyr is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Automatic BackupClovyr will automatically back up your data periodically.
- No TrackingClovyr will not track you or use your personal data.
- DecentralizedClovyr is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Golem as a Alternative to DigitalOceanpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Not a host provider. Echo system installed on system for p2p self offering (render Blender jobs like a render farm: p2p style)0
All developers are not equal, some know how to deploy their applications, others don’t. But now it’s over! With Qovery, all developers can deploy their application in the Cloud in just a few seconds.
Secure OpenStack based solutions for enterprise & developers. High-performance. Cloud computing solutions.Suggest and vote on features
Blockchain-Based Decentralized Cloud Computing. Reinventing Cloud Computing: We’re committed to create the next-generation of IT infrastructure by building a new Cloud computing paradigm.Suggest and vote on features
- DecentralizediExec is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.