Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free. Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push. View uptime, downtime and response times.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to Diff-IE.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular free alternative to Diff-IE.
A fancy self-hosted monitoring tool.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Diff-IE.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Open Source alternative to Diff-IE.
Uptime Kuma Features
Update Scanner is a Firefox extension to monitor web pages for updates. Useful for websites that dont provide Atom or RSS feeds.
- - Update Scanner is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Diff-IE.
Update Scanner Features
WebSite-Watcher detects website updates and highlights all changes in the text. WebSite-Watcher monitors web pages, password protected pages, discussion forums and much more.
- - WebSite-Watcher is the most popular commercial alternative to Diff-IE.
Visualping is the easiest to use website change monitoring, website change detector and website change alert software of the web. Contrary to other website change monitoring software like ChangeDetector, Versionista, Page Monitor, it tracks and detect visual webpage changes and...
- - Visualping is the most popular Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to Diff-IE.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo
34 PageProbe - Automatic Page Monitor alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
- Vivaldi Browser
- Google Chrome
Create automatic monitors for detecting and scanning changes on web pages, evaluate content based on conditions you define and trigger actions such as notifications, sounds, emails etc.
PageProbe - Automatic Page Monitor Features
Netweak is a delightful, minimalist monitoring platform that gives you insights on performance and availability for your linux servers & websites.
- - Netweak is the most popular SaaS alternative to Diff-IE.
SaaS monitoring tool for linux servers and websites. Think up-time robot but with more features. You can monitor your linux hosts, windows hosts under development.
While the website is still up, the application and monitoring agent has not received any updates in over a year.Newer major versions of Debian are no longer compatible.Additionally, it appears the project has been sold and merged into another product, see https://github.com/NIXStats/nixstatsagent/issues/60.