diagrams.net Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to diagrams.net for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Dia, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to diagrams.net and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to diagrams.net are Pencil Project (Free, Open Source), yEd Graph Editor (Free), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source) and XMind (Freemium).
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- Pencil is a standalone app or Firefox extension* that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.
- yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just...
- Powerful vector graphics editor for the office with tools for easily creating charts, diagrams, brochures and more.
- XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.
- Visual Paradigm for UML (VP-UML) is a UML design tool and UML CASE tool designed to aid software development.