Free DEVOPly Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Ajenti. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Vepp or Vesta Control Panel. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to DEVOPly so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DEVOPly alternatives are ISPConfig (Free, Open Source), Froxlor (Free, Open Source), CentOS Web Panel (Freemium, Open Source) and Sentora (Free, Open Source).
- Web-based Linux server administration panel.
Works best for VPS and dedicated servers.
Runs on Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL and CentOS.
- Vepp is a simple yet powerful software for managing WordPress websites on a VPS, dedicated server, or in a cloud. It’s a convenient alternative to traditional control panels. And it's a great cost-effective alternative to pricy managed WP services.
- – What I love about Vesta is that it's fast and easy to use
– I have tried almost every panel and Vesta is quite good very simple to install and noob friendly
– I was impressed with their overall system
– No gear shifting required, the thing just .
- ISPConfig 3 is an open source hosting control panel for Linux. ISPconfig 3 is capable of managing multiple servers from one control panel. ISPConfig is licensed under BSD license.
- Lightweight server management software.
- CentOS Web Panel - Web control panel is designed for quick and easy management of (Dedicated & VPS) servers without of need to use ssh console for every little thing. There is lot's of options and features for server management in this control panel.
- Sentora is an open-source web hosting control panel built specifically to work on a variety of Linux distributions.
- OnWorks is a free hosting provider that allows to run your workstations only using your web browser. It allows to run free online CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu and Debian; free Windows online emulators and free Pear OS emulators.
- CyberPanel is web hosting control panel which is based on OpenLiteSpeed. Comes with builtin support for DNS, FTP, email, file manager and automatic SSL.
- WordOps is an essential toolset that eases WordPress site and server administration.