DevDocs combines multiple developer documentations in a clean and organized web UI with instant search, offline support, mobile version, dark theme, keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- - DevDocs is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Devbook.
- - DevDocs is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Devbook.
Zeal is a simple offline API documentation browser inspired by Dash (OS X app), available for Linux and Windows.
- - Zeal is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Devbook.
Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash stores snippets of code and instantly searches offline documentation sets for almost any API you might use. You can even generate your own docsets or request docsets to be included.
- - Dash for macOS is the most popular Mac alternative to Devbook.
- - Dash for macOS is the most popular commercial alternative to Devbook.
Dash for macOS Features
Codespace is a beautiful desktop app that helps you build and organise your code snippet library, so that you can become a more efficient developer.
Velocity gives your Windows desktop offline access to over 150 API documentation sets provided by Dash for macOS for Mac OS X.Discontinued
It seems it hasn't been updated since 2015.
A collection of shell scripts for searching, browsing, and managing API documentation (in the form of 150+ offline documentation sets, courtesy of Dash for OS X) from the terminal or browser.
SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets manager. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets, and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
Have you ever experienced finding and looking for a code snippet you needed but forgot everyday through the Internet, wasting huge amount of times repeatedly?
- - HLVM is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Devbook.
Offline search tool for developers. Find what you need without the need for Internet access.Discontinued
The project is no longer maintaned since May 2016. Last version, 0.1.1, released in March 2016, can be still downloaded from GitHub.