Delimit Alternatives for Mac
Delimit is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is ReCsvEditor, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 21 alternatives to Delimit and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Delimit are Modern CSV (Paid), CSVboard (Free), Easy CSV Editor (Paid) and XTabulator (Paid).
- Csv / Tsv / Delimited file editor. Supports for very large Files.
- Modern CSV is an editor for tabular data. It makes up for the weaknesses of spreadsheet programs in handling CSVs while incorporating the strengths of the best text editors.
- CSVboard is an application for viewing, sorting and finding data from a csv file. Open your csv files with minimum effort. Clean and simple Look. Free for private and commercial use. Source code available at Github.
- Easy CSV Editor is a must-have editor for CSV and TSV data files. In a clean and user-friendly interface, it offers simplicity and flexibility to edit both small and large documents.
- XTabulator is a tabular data file editor for Mac OS X.
- CSV files — comma separated values — are a widely used file type for the transfer of simple information.
- nView is a simple application utility for viewing, editing, searching, sorting and printing character-separated textual tabular data.
- DB-Text is a general use tool to open and edit data in text format on OS X, the most used way to distribute data organized by rows and columns.