The most popular alternative is Have I been pwned?, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to DBRadar so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DBRadar alternatives are MyPwd (Free), DeHashed (Freemium), Snusbase (Paid, Open Source) and LeakBase (Paid).
- Website repository that checks what sites your email address was used on were compromised.
- Find out if your email and password have been leaked.
- DeHashed is the largest & fastest data breach search engine. You can search for IP address, email, username, name, phone, VIN, address, and more! We have true wild card, dork usage, and we offer a real search engine experience! It's also free!.
- The industry leading database lookup. We pride ourselves in being faster than all of our competitors, wile maintaining a very large selection of private databases.
- Check if your account credentials have been leaked.
- LeakCorp is the world's fastest and largest data breach. Get access to over 13 billion records and an ever-growing collection of data breaches. Our data is never censored or altered in anyway. Each search takes a fraction of a millisecond.
- BreachNet is one of the newest database searches. It’s currently in the lead with the biggest & fastest databases. You can search by email, username, password, domain & mobile phone. It currently has almost 11 billion rows of data.
- Check for Email data-hack & secure your hacked accounts instantly in one click. It generally takes a lot of time & manual efforts in securing all your accounts. With secureito, Users can secure their hacked accounts in a second.