DaVinci Resolve Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to DaVinci Resolve for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Shotcut, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to DaVinci Resolve and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to DaVinci Resolve are OpenShot (Free, Open Source), Avidemux (Free, Open Source), Adobe Premiere Pro (Paid) and Olive Video Editor (Free, Open Source).
- Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform, non-linear video editor.
- We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
- Free and simple video editor that supports a variety of file types and automated tasks.
- Edit video faster than ever before with the powerful, more connected Adobe Premiere® Pro CC.
- Olive is a free non-linear video editor aiming to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
- All-in-one screen and webcam recording and video editing software with a simple but powerful workflow.
- Lightworks is an editing powerhouse, delivering unparalleled speed and flexibility, fully integrated with the other members of the Complete Collaboration family.
- Final Cut Pro provides non-linear, non-destructive editing of any QuickTime-compatible video format including DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM (via plug-in), and 2K film formats.
- With iMovie for iOS and macOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before. It’s easy to browse your clips and create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4K-resolution movies.
- Video editing software designed for ease of use that supports 4K encoding and exporting.