Datura is a native Mac OS X interface for one of the most famous command line video encoder ffmpeg. Thanks to ffmpeg, Datura is able to deal with almost all video muxers, video and audio codecs !
Some features of Datura:
- Pure Cocoa graphical interface
- Embedded ffmpeg with GPL license
- Supported muxers: AVI, MOV, Matroska MKV, MP4, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, ...
- Supported video codecs: DivX, Xvid, MPEG-4, theora, H264, WMV7, WMV8, ...
- Supported audio codecs: MP3, OGG/Vorbis, AAC, WAV, ... More Info »