MIUI is a stock and aftermarket firmware for smartphones and tablet computers based on Android. MIUI, developed by Xiaomi, includes various features such as theming support. It is updated every Friday based on the feedback from its test users.
- - MIUI is the most popular Android alternative to DarkyROM.
- - MIUI is the most popular free alternative to DarkyROM.
AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for many Android devices. It is mostly based off of AOSP.
- - AOKP is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to DarkyROM.
- - AOKP is the most popular Open Source alternative to DarkyROM.
Tizen is an open source mobile and device operating system based on Linux developed by Samsung and Intel.
- - Tizen OS is the most popular Linux alternative to DarkyROM.