Graphite is a highly scalable real-time graphing system. As a user, you write an application that collects numeric time-series data that you are interested in graphing, and send it to Graphite's processing backend, carbon, which stores the data in Graphite's specialized...
- - Graphite Monitoring is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Cube.
- - Graphite Monitoring is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Cube.
RRDtool (acronym for round-robin database tool) aims to handle time-series data like network bandwidth, temperatures, CPU load, etc. The data are stored in a round-robin database (circular buffer), thus the system storage footprint remains constant over time.
- - RRDTool is the most popular Web-based alternative to Cube.
OpenTSDB is a distributed, scalable Time Series Database (TSDB) written on top of HBase. OpenTSDB was written to address a common need: store, index and serve metrics collected from computer systems (network gear, operating systems, applications) at a large scale, and make this...
ATSD is purpose-built for analyzing and reporting on massive volumes of time-series data collected at high frequency. Features include data analytics, visualization, data forecasting, reporting, alerting. All in one product built for big data.
- - Axibase Time Series Database is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Cube.
A relaxing hosted time series database. TSDB with sophisticated querying, joining and aggregation via HTTP REST API. Storage from 1 GB to Terabytes. On-Demand and Pay-Per-Use. Cloud ready.
- - TimeSeries.Guru is the most popular commercial alternative to Cube.
Shut down per notice on website: https://www.timeseries.guru/