Cubase Alternatives for iPad
Cubase is not available for iPad but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is FL Studio. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try GarageBand or Caustic. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Cubase and 11 are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to Cubase are Soundtrap (Paid), Audio Evolution (Paid), PlayGround (Freemium) and MultitrackStudio (Freemium).
- Professional DAW and beat making software covering all aspects of digital audio composition, mastering and editing.
- Welcome to the school of rock. A Mac-sized practice space. Your own recording studio.
- Multi-platform, mobile-focused music creation app with practically everything needed for electronic music.
- Its like garageband online. You can collaborate with other users and there are a more variety of loops.
- Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we'll leave it up to you!
- Playground is a new way to experience the music of curated artists from around the globe.
- MultitrackStudio is a full-featured audio/MIDI multitrack recording software.
- SkyTracks.io is an online music creation and collaboration platform. Our mobile app enables you to access your projects on any iOS devices.
- No time to delve into the big and serious music apps? PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!.
- n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your device into a full-fledged recording studio.