Trusted by 8,000 businesses, Confluence is the leading collaboration software and enterprise wiki for intranets and knowledge management. Free 30-day trial.
- - Confluence is the most popular SaaS alternative to Crowdbase.
- - Confluence is the most popular commercial alternative to Crowdbase.
A new medium for your ideas—augment your thinking with a text editor designed for structuring lists. Side-by-side views allow 3 modes of thinking.
- - Indigrid is the most popular Windows alternative to Crowdbase.
- - Indigrid is the most popular free alternative to Crowdbase.
Dokit makes your documentation accessible in just a few clicks on all media (PC, mobile, machines) and integrates with your existing systems (CMMS, PLM, LMS). Easily adapt the platform design to your graphics. Enable single sign-on to make it easier for your users to log in.
- - Dokit is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Crowdbase.
Tettra is a simple way for your team to document who you are, what you do, and how to achieve results.
Skore is an online, team-based knowledge platform that connects people to the content that matters to them. Its collaborative visual interface allows users to work with any kind of content from notes to links, PDFs, videos and content from integrated platforms and users can add...
phpMyFAQ is a multilingual, completely database-driven FAQ system. The script supports various databases to store all data, PHP 5.2 (or higher) is needed in order to access the FAQs.
- - phpMyFAQ is the most popular Open Source alternative to Crowdbase.
OneBar is a Q&A Knowledge Base for your team. It is like StackOverflow or Quora, but it’s private for your team, optimized for collaboration, and integrates with the systems that you use at work.