Cross DJ Alternatives for Linux
Mixxx integrates the tools DJs need to perform creative live mixes with digital music files.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Mixxx is the most popular Linux alternative to Cross DJ.
- - Mixxx is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Cross DJ.
- Ad-freeMixxx doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Mixxx.
- Controller SupportMixxx supports the use of a controller (XBOX, PlayStation, etc.).
- Music SequencerRecord, edit, or play back music with Mixxx, by handling note and performance information.
Studio One is an advanced digital audio workstation for Mac and Windows featuring a bevy of powerful composition, editing, mixing and mastering tools on top of standard multi-track DAW features. Highly praised for its intuitive chord track that lets users drag and drop both...Suggest and vote on features
Studio One Features
- Virtual InstrumentStudio One uses mainy virtual instruments (piano, guitar, drums, bass, etc.).
- Music SequencerRecord, edit, or play back music with Studio One, by handling note and performance information.
- Works OfflineStudio One can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Lossless AudioStudio One has lossless audio support, basically studio quality sound.
- Support for MIDIStudio One includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
- Live PerformanceListen to and adjust your music productions with Studio One based on incoming audio in real time.
- Support for VST PluginsStudio One support third-party Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins.
- Music LooperStudio One supports a grid of musical loops and phrases that you can trigger and manipulate in real time.
Luppp is a music creation tool, intended for live use. The focus is on real time processing and a fast, intuitive workflow. With extensive MIDI mapping support, you can get looping just how you like!Suggest and vote on features
BpmDj is a program that can be used to DJ. It works under Linux and plays Mp3's/Ogg's. It has a fully automatic BPM counter. It can determine the sound color. It has a full fledged QT based interface. It will help you manage a large amount of songs.
Internet DJ Console is a project started in March 2005 to provide a powerful yet easy to use source-client for individuals interested in streaming live radio shows over the Internet using Shoutcast or Icecast servers.Suggest and vote on features
Internet DJ Console Features
MIXO is a cross platform Music Library service that allows DJs to manage their own music on any device with Import & Export options for all the major DJ Performance Software. It syncs in app to Google Drive & Dropbox for use on iOS & Android.Suggest and vote on features
MIXO - The DJ Library Features
TerminatorX is a realtime audio synthesizer. This software allows scratching audio data (wav,ogg,mp3, etc.) the way hiphop-DJs scratch on vinyl records. It features multiple turntables, realtime LADSPA effects, a sequencer and MIDI interface.TerminatorX has no features, suggest some!
xwax is open-source vinyl emulation software for Linux. It allows DJs and turntablists to playback digital audio files (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and more), controlled using a normal pair of turntables via timecoded vinyls.
DJPlay aims to be a high class live DJing application for Linux.
DJPlay has a new companion app. Since ID3 support has been greatly expanded in 0.6.0, BPM counts in ID3 tags are now really useful.
Note: DJPlay will not compile with the RedHat patched version of the gcc compile.DJPlay has no features, suggest some!