Free CPU-X Alternatives
The most popular alternative is CPU-Z, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to CPU-X so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CPU-X alternatives are Speccy (Freemium), CPU-X (by X0rg) (Free, Open Source), AgaueEye (Free) and CPU Info (Free, Open Source).
- Computer information gathering utility for details on CPU, RAM, real-time stats, and more.
- Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC, available as installer version and as portable version in 24 languages.
- CPU-X is a free software that gathers information on CPU, motherboard and more. .
- AgaueEye is a hardware monitor with in-game overlay tools(FPS) for Windows, with AgaueEye, you can monitor your hardware, like CPU/GPU/MB/HDD/RAM states, and display overlay when you playing games, AgaueEye also record the states for post analysis.
- CPU Info provide main information about hardware and software of your device. You can get:- CPU specification (with current frequency on specyfic cores)- GPU specification
- cinnamon-cpufreq-applet - Port of Gnome 3 CPUFreq applet to Cinnamon - with some fixes.
- RWEverything access almost all the computer hardware, including PCI (PCI Express), PCI Index/Data, Memory, Memory Index/Data, I/O Space, I/O Index/Data, Super I/O, Clock...
- Gather information about your computer; detect your hardware devices, type, model, and other information, even if the system has no drivers.