The most popular alternative is Kickstarter. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try MintMe or SelfStarter. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to CoverrMe so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CoverrMe alternatives are IndieGoGo (Paid), GoFundMe (Paid), Crowd Supply (Free, Open Source) and Charitable (Freemium, Open Source).
- Kickstarter is an online threshold pledge system for funding creative projects. Kickstarter has funded a diverse array of endeavors
- MintMe revolutionizes how people help each other by allowing both sides to earn through an innovative way of crowdfunding.
Anyone can create a token that represents themselves or a project in just a few clicks.
- Selfstarter makes it easy to roll your own crowdfunding site. To get started, fork this repository and change around config/settings.yml to suit your needs.
- GoFundMe is a crowd-funding platform for fundraising one or multiple goals. Campaigns pay out even if goals are not reached and are not required to have a time limit.
- Crowd Supply vets products not only for originality, usefulness, and feasibility, but also for their commitment to user rights.
- A WordPress donation plugin that gives you full control over your fundraising experience.
- Nonprofit donor database to help charities, churches, and growing organizations make smart decisions and raise more money.
- FundRazr is the easy-to-use crowdfunding site for anyone, anywhere, to raise money for any project or cause online.
- Thrinacia offers a next generation crowdfunding engine with emphasis on powerful features and customizable Web UI, to those who wish to operate crowdfunding portals, run crowdfunding campaigns or integrate with Thrinacia's core crowdfunding API.
- "People + Internet. Done.”
Hithit interconnects creative people with those who want to support them.