Cosmo Portfolio Alternatives
Dead-simple cross-platform cryptocurrency tracker.
- - Donut is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Cosmo Portfolio.
- - Donut is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Cosmo Portfolio.
Last update was in March 2017.
Openclerk is a web application packed with features designed to help you track your cryptocurrencies, investments and mining hardware; understand and analyse markets; and make informed decisions about your portfolio.
- - Openclerk is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Cosmo Portfolio.
Track your cryptocurrencies, miners, investments and equities, and generates regular reports of your portfolio
- - CryptFolio is the most popular Web-based alternative to Cosmo Portfolio.
CoinsHub keeps all your Bitcoin and Altcoin cryptocurrency investments in one place. CoinsHub synchronizes in real-time with all your exchanges, so you can track all your assets in detail.
- - CoinsHub is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Cosmo Portfolio.
Handle multiple portfolios, showing chart data on portfolio performance and live value in BTC and major fiats, exporting/importing portfolio data, as well as displaying all major cryptocurrencies live trading data and historical performance chart.