Free Corel Painter Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Corel Painter for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Corel Painter and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Corel Painter are Krita (Free, Open Source), Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Vectornator (Free) and MyPaint (Free, Open Source).
- GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
- Krita is a professional Free and open source (FOSS) painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone withith concept art, texture and matte painters, illustrations and comics.
- The vector graphics design software that allows you to create sophisticated graphics, amazing layouts and illustrations - all in just one super powerful tool.
- MyPaint is a fast, distraction-free, and easy painting tool for digital artists. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices.
- Drawing software featuring an unobtrusive user interface and a powerful drawing engine.
- Sketches is a perfect mix of beauty, simplicity and power, a truly unique combination you won't find anywhere else.
- Seashore is an open source image editor for Mac OS. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes.
- GPS (aka Gimp Paint Studio) is a collection of brushes, patterns, color gradients, accompanying tool presets and dynamics.
- Livebrush is a drawing application. It employs an easy-to-use brush tool that reacts to your gestures through the use of velocity and other motion controls.
- PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac is an all-in-one photo editing and graphic design software, providing professional high-quality photo processing tools to edit the photos, enhance and touch up photos on Mac OS X.