Paid Corel Painter Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Corel Painter for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Corel Painter and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Corel Painter are Krita (Free, Open Source), Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Vectornator (Free) and MyPaint (Free, Open Source).
- The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
- Clip Studio Paint, previously Manga Studio or ComicStudio in Japan, is a family of software applications for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows used for the digital creation of comics...
- A simple but lovely natural media painting and sketching program. Art oriented, but capable of loading/saving photoshop files.
- Rebelle lets you create realistic watercolor, acrylic and dry media artwork, using real-world color blending, wet diffusion, and drying!.
- Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style. .
- Linea is an elegantly simple sketchbook for Apple devices optimized for use with Apple Pencil.
- WidsMob Retoucher is an excellent photo retouching program, which is able to reduce image noise, portrait retoucher, film pack, adjust effects, fish eye effects, vignetting and more other features to photos with ease.
- COLOR projects is your reliable partner to develop enduring images as quickly as possible and with the least stress
- Flame Painter is a unique paint program that lets you create original artworks with flame brushes.
- MyBrushes Paint for Mac app allows you to paint on infinite canvas and PLAYBACK whole drawing.