What is Cool Tool?
This utility allows you to monitor a various system info in "always on top" floating window (overlay mode). Available features:
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer Also there is nice real time graph on background. Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details. This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses Don't forget to try custom themes! Tips: Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section. If you want the panel did not receive touch events, just select the "ICS hack" box. If you Android 4.0 user, you also may want to turn it on. Since in ICS the status bar is drawn on top of all. Even on top of Cool Tool:) Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for powersave. Warning! "Show most resource-intensive process" feature is pretty resource-intensive :) You should use it only if you really need it. If you want to hide Cool Tool panel in sp
Show full description ▾
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesSystem & Hardware • OS & Utilities
Android: 2.2 and up
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Cool Tool, and it has gotten 2 likes
- Proprietary and Free product.
- 21 alternatives listed
Cool Tool was added to AlternativeTo byon and this page was last updated . Cool Tool is sometimes referred to as CoolTool.