ConnectBot Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to ConnectBot for Android if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Android alternative is Termux, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to ConnectBot and seven of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to ConnectBot are Remote Desktop Manager (Freemium), JuiceSSH (Free), Termius (Freemium) and SSHDroid (Free).
- A terminal emulator and Unix environment bringing powerful terminal access to your Android-powered devices.
- Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users.
- The all in one terminal client for Android including SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.Features:- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers.
- SSH server implementation for Android.
- Harness the native Linux command-line potential of Android with this Terminal.
- GSW ConnectBot from Georgia SoftWorks is a simple to use but powerful Telnet/SSH client designed for use in demanding industrial environments and tested on a variety of versions of Android. Easy network licensing and configuration cloning/transfer.