ConEmu Alternatives for Linux
ConEmu is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is PowerShell, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 48 alternatives to ConEmu and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to ConEmu are Terminator (Free, Open Source), Hyper (Free, Open Source), GNOME Terminal (Free, Open Source) and Yakuake (Free, Open Source).
- PowerShell (including Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core) is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
- Terminator, multiple terminals in one window. The goal of this project is to produce a useful tool for arranging terminals.
- Hyper™ is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards.
- GNOME Terminal is a terminal emulator for the GNOME desktop environment written by Havoc Pennington and others.
- Yakuake is a drop-down (Quake-style) terminal emulator based on KDE Konsole technology.
- Guake is a top-down terminal for Gnome (in the style of Yakuake for KDE, Tilda or the terminal used in Quake).
- Tilix is a tiling terminal emulator which uses the VTE GTK+ 3 widget with the following features:
- Cross-platform, Electron-based terminal that works with Bash, Powershell, Cygwin and more.
- A terminal emulator for the 21st century. (formerly) Black Screen is a terminal emulator and interactive shell with auto-completion.