Paid Command and Conquer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Age of Mythology. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Command and Conquer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Command and Conquer alternatives are Empire Earth (Paid), Earth (Paid), Dune (Paid) and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Paid).
- Age of Mythology is based on building towns, gathering resources, creating armies, and ultimately destroying enemy units and buildings.
- Empire Earth, also known as EE, is a real-time strategy video game developed by Stainless Steel Studios and released on November 23, 2001.
- Earth 2140, 2150 and 2160 are 2-D real-time strategy computer games created in 1997, 1999 and 2000 by Polish-based Reality Pump Studios and published by TopWare Interactive (later...
- Dune is a strategy game.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed by Relic Entertainment and based on Games Workshop's tabletop wargame Warhammer 40,000.
- IL-2 Sturmovik is a series of World War II combat flight simulator video games originally created by the Russian video game developer Maddox Games under the brand name 1C:Maddox...
- The Patrician is the title of a series of historical trading simulation computer games for the PC, Amiga and Atari ST published by Ascaron Entertainment.
- Company of Heroes is a 2006 real-time strategy video game developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ for the Microsoft Windows and OS X operating systems. It was the first title to make use of the Games for Windows label.
- In Frozen Hearth, you will guide the fate of an entire people, known as the Danaan, as they face the greatest threat of all – extinction – as their homelands are ravaged and...