Colony Counter ( automated ) Alternatives
Colony Counter ( automated ) is described as *'Automated Colony Counter for bacterial colony counting. How to use?
- push camera button to shoot a colony image ( plate, petri dish etc.. )
- change camera resolution to low resolution ( e.g 640x480 )
- shoot a colony image
- adjust sensitivity with slider bar ( colonies in'* and is an app in the education & reference category. There are four alternatives to Colony Counter ( automated ) for Android, iPad, iPhone, Linux and Windows. The best alternative is OpenCFU, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Colony Counter ( automated ) are Promega Colony Counter, ColonyCount and Colony Counter (manual count).
- Paid • Proprietary
OpenCFUIs this a good alternative?YesNo
4 alternatives to OpenCFU
- Free • Open Source
OpenCFU is a completely open source lightweight application designed to enumerate clustered circular objects such as bacterial colonies. It can handle digital pictures as well as live stream from a video device/webcam.
Promega Colony CounterIs this a good alternative?YesNo
4 alternatives to Promega Colony Counter
- Free • Proprietary
Is the tedium of squinting over agar plates counting bacterial colonies getting to you? Take the plates out of the lab! No, not literally. Snap a picture with your phone and you can make counting an out-of-lab experience.
ColonyCountIs this a good alternative?YesNo4 alternatives to ColonyCount
- Free Personal • Proprietary
CURRENTLY IN EARLY BETA SO EXPECT ISSUES The purpose of ColonyCount is to assists when counting bacterial colonies or performing measurements of bacterial growth on agar plates. This is done by overlaying a picture of a plate with a number of layers containing tag and measurement.
Colony Counter (manual count)Is this a good alternative?YesNo4 alternatives to Colony Counter (manual count)
- Paid • Proprietary
The colony counter for bacterial colony counting. You can use this app on smartphones and tablets. How to use
- Touch camera icon to shoot a colony image ( petri dish etc.. )
- Select count marker ( from 5 color marker )
- Touch colonies on the image. You can erase(scratch) ma.