Open Source Collabshot Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Xfce4 Screenshooter, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Collabshot so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Collabshot alternatives are ScreenCloud (Free, Open Source), Picozu Shooter (Free, Open Source), KSnapshot (Free, Open Source) and SimpleCap (Free, Open Source).
- This application allows you to capture the entire screen, the active window or a selected region.
- ScreenCloud is an easy to use screenshot sharing application. Take a screenshot using one of the 3 hotkeys or simply click the ScreenCloud tray icon.
- Allows you to take a screenshot of a given browser page, or a specific region of it and save it to a file, clipboard or Picozu Image Editor.
- Small and free screenshot app for Mac that offers custom area and resolution presets, and much more.
- Easily upload screenshot or files to FTP server and copy its URL address to clipboard.
- GNOME Screenshot is a utility used in the GNOME desktop environment for taking screenshots.
- Other than being an uploading tool for Imgur, it also allows you to take screenshots and perform simple editing functions on them.