What is collabee?
Assign tasks, share files and feedbacks, and communicate with your team in just one page. With Collabee, you know your how far your project has progressed and how active your team is being involved. You can co-author and co-edit an issue, a collaborative document, and mention your coworkers or share tasks, decisions and files. Each step your team takes to get works done will be shown in the comment section, allowing anyone to follow up with the workflow at a glance.
Create a space that fits your purpose
- Notice board : Share company-wide events or official news with your team -? Teams and Department: Invite your team members and start team-based projects and tasks -? Project workspace : Collaborate and manage special projects from its launch to completion
- Gain visibility and organize ongoing issues in a space with Kanban board
Collaborate in an 'issue' document -? Synchronous work: Co-author documents with your team -? Contextful communication : Comment and threads that contains the full workflow -? Feedbacks : Share feedbacks on certain tasks or items
Issue updates and newsfeed -? Updates that matters to you, organized by issues while you are in the zone
- Only the things that matter to me with the yellow marks
- Comment threads that show work history and team communication
Realtime co-authoring document ( PC only )
- Reduce unnecessary meetings and conference calls and get things done in issues together, at the same time.
- Get your works done faster by editing issues and assigning tasks in realtime
- Set up a meeting, write down the agenda, communicate, and share the results right away in the same issue
Team’s tasks and workflow at a single glance
- Create a task in an issue or task tab and manage to-do’s and tasks effectively
- Organize tasks by categorizing them as assigned and requested to better manage your projects
- Manage your tasks based on its status - started, on hold, or completed
- 3 avg rating