Free CoinKeeper Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to CoinKeeper so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CoinKeeper alternatives are HomeBank (Free, Open Source), Mint.com (Freemium), MoneyWallet (Free, Open Source) and Toshl (Freemium).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Mint.com is a free web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- Advanced expense manager that allows you to track your expenses and plan budgets.
- Easy to use mobile expense tracker who saves to cloud and has amazing graphs and charts. Exports to CSV, Excel, PDF, Google Docs and even sends e-mail reports.
- Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.
- The cross-platform finance app with sync. For Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. With online banking that supports more than 16,000 banks MoneyWiz helps you keep all your financial needs in one place.
- Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
- Moneon is a personal finance management app with a focus on privacy and simplicity combined with full-featured money tracking capabilities.
- Monento helps track expenses and incomes in easy and clear way. Financial data can be encrypted and securely synced between mobile and desktop devices.