CodeRush Alternatives for Microsoft Visual Studio
There are many alternatives to CodeRush for Microsoft Visual Studio if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Microsoft Visual Studio alternative is ReSharper. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Productivity Power Tools or OzCode. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to CodeRush and eight of them are available for Microsoft Visual Studio so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Microsoft Visual Studio alternatives to CodeRush are Codinion (Paid), Visual Assist X (Paid), VSCommands (Free Personal) and TestDriven.NET (Paid).
- JetBrains ReSharper for Visual Studio redefines the notions of developer productivity and code editing usability as applied to .NET.
- A set of extensions to Visual Studio 2012 Professional (and above) which improves developer productivity.
- Enhanced C# syntax highlighting. Symbol searchbar for better navigation in files. Solution file and symbol search dialog. Visual Studio Banner for working with same solutions in different branches.
- OzCode is a reliable productivity tool that helps identify and fix bugs during C# debugging.
- Visual Assist X dramatically reduces application development time with key new features and improvements to existing features in Visual Studio.
- VSCommands extends Microsoft Visual Studio with powerfull features and tools. With Fluent code navigation, smart coding assistance and tens of other improvements
- TestDriven.Net makes it easy to run unit tests with a single click, anywhere in your Visual Studio solutions.
- JustCode is a Visual Studio extension that offers instant .NET code error check and analysis, 30+ refactorings, code generation, code cleaning, quick hints and much more.