Code::Blocks Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Code::Blocks for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Eclipse, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Code::Blocks and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Code::Blocks are Microsoft Visual Studio (Free Personal), Apache NetBeans (Free, Open Source), Qt Creator (Free, Open Source) and B4X (Freemium).
- Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. View 105 alternatives to Microsoft Visual Studio
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- .NET Framework
Microsoft Visual Studio vs Code::Blocksdoesn't have cpp development functionallyVisual Studio on Mac doesn't have C++ development functionality.
- Free • Open Source
Qt Creator vs Code::BlocksHigh quality and very stable. Can be used for both Qt and general purpose C++ development, on both Windows and Linux.
- Cross platform development tools for native iOS, Android, desktop and server applications. B4X is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for real world apps. The programming language is a modern version of Visual Basic. View 96 alternatives to B4X
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
B4X vs Code::BlocksWork so good and is perfect to exercise you at home
- The intelligent cross-platform C/C++ IDE. CLion is a new IDE that helps you be more productive while developing apps with C and C++ for Windows, Linux and OS X. View 18 alternatives to CLionNo screenshots yet
- Paid • Proprietary
- IntelliJ IDEA
CLion vs Code::BlocksRobust and great for big projectsEasy to use, and easier to compile software
- Bloodshed Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. View 45 alternatives to Bloodshed Dev-C++
No longer developed. Last version, 5 Beta 9.2 (22.214.171.124), released on February 21th 2005, is still downloadable, but a maintained version of Dev-C++ with updated code is Orwell Dev-C++No screenshots yet
- Free • Open Source