Code::Blocks Alternatives for Linux
Eclipse is an extensible development platform with runtimes and application frameworks for building, deploying and managing software across the entire software lifecycle. Many people know Eclipse as a Java IDE, but it is much more than that- Eclipse actually consists of over 60...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Eclipse is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Code::Blocks.
- - Eclipse is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Code::Blocks.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsEclipse can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- AutocompletionEclipse can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Syntax HighlightingEclipse supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- PortableEclipse can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Eclipse without registration.
- Works OfflineEclipse can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Spell CheckingEclipse can detect and correct all types of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Code FormattingEclipse supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
- Batch EditingEclipse allows you to select multiple items (tasks, files, images etc) and edit their properties all at once.
Opinions about Eclipse as a Alternative to Code::BlocksMost users think Eclipse is a great Code::Blocks alternative.
Apache NetBeans Features
- Code FormattingApache NetBeans supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
- Git SupportApache NetBeans supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsApache NetBeans can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Syntax HighlightingApache NetBeans supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
Opinions about Apache NetBeans as a Alternative to Code::BlocksMost users think Apache NetBeans is a great Code::Blocks alternative.
Qt Creator is a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) built for the maximum developer experience. Qt Creator runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS desktop operating systems and allows developers to create software across desktop, mobile, and embedded platforms.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Qt Creator is the most popular commercial alternative to Code::Blocks.
Qt Creator Features
- AutocompletionQt Creator can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Ad-freeQt Creator doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Syntax HighlightingQt Creator supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Works OfflineQt Creator can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Code FormattingQt Creator supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
Comments about Qt Creator as a Alternative to Code::BlocksAlmost everyone thinks Qt Creator is a great Code::Blocks alternative.Guest
High quality and very stable. Can be used for both Qt and general purpose C++ development, on both Windows and Linux.4
The intelligent cross-platform C/C++ IDE. CLion is a new IDE that helps you be more productive while developing apps with C and C++ for Windows, Linux and OS X. Take advantage of proven JetBrains expertise in code quality, efficient code navigation, smart code completion...Suggest and vote on features
Comments about CLion as a Alternative to Code::BlocksAlmost everyone thinks CLion is a great Code::Blocks alternative.Guest
Robust and great for big projects0Guest
Easy to use, and easier to compile software-1
CodeLite is an open-source, cross platform IDE for the C/C++/PHP and Node.js programming languages. CodeLite is known to work on various OSs including:Suggest and vote on features
Comments about CodeLite as a Alternative to Code::BlocksMost users think CodeLite is a great Code::Blocks alternative.Guest
Simple, powerful, intuitive, and easy to set up.-2
Opinions about KDevelop as a Alternative to Code::BlocksMost users think KDevelop is a great Code::Blocks alternative.
JetBrains Rider is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) designed specifically for developing .NET applications. With its intuitive and feature-rich interface, Rider provides developers with a seamless coding experience across multiple platforms, including Windows...Suggest and vote on features
JetBrains Rider Features
- Syntax HighlightingJetBrains Rider supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsJetBrains Rider can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Dark ModeJetBrains Rider supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Code smarter and faster with Komodo IDE, the cross-platform professional development environment for dynamic languages and open technologies. Komodo's award-winning feature set includes standard editor functionality like code formatting, commenting, auto-indent and syntax...Suggest and vote on features
Komodo IDE Features
Anjuta is a versatile Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for C and C++ on GNU/Linux. It has been written for GTK/GNOME and features a number of advanced programming facilities including project management, application wizards, an interactive debugger and a powerful source...
Ultimate++, also called U++, is a C++ cross-platform rapid application development framework focused on programmers productivity. It includes a set of libraries (GUI, SQL, etc..), and an integrated development environment.
A cross-platform Software Development Kit including a GUI toolkit, a 2D/3D graphics engine, a networking library, an audio output library, an IDE, a compiler for the eC programming language, and more.