CliqMeet AlternativesWeb Conferencing Tools and other similar apps like CliqMeet
BigBlueButton enables universities and colleges to deliver a high-quality learning experience to remote students.
Suggest and vote on features
- - BigBlueButton is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Linux alternative to CliqMeet.
- - BigBlueButton is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CliqMeet.
Easy to start, easy to join and with no downloads for viewers, connecting for external presentations, sales demos, and ad hoc get-togethers means you get work done and get on with it.
Suggest and vote on features
- - join.me is the most popular Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to CliqMeet.
- - join.me is the most popular commercial alternative to CliqMeet.
- User Session Recordingjoin.me can record user sessions to gain a real understanding of how users interact with a website.
- Portablejoin.me can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Screen SharingYou can use join.me to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within join.me using IFTTT.
With Cisco Webex Meetings, businesses can seamlessly host online meetings, webinars, and video conferences with added benefits like document sharing, voice conferencing, and video recording.Suggest and vote on features
Cisco Webex Meetings Features
- Screen SharingYou can use Cisco Webex Meetings to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- End-to-End EncryptionCisco Webex Meetings has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Cisco Webex Meetings simultaneously.
- Desktop SharingCisco Webex Meetings enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
Remote Utilities is a remote PC access program for connecting to a remote PC over LAN or via the Internet. The program is used by system administrators, home users and helpdesks for remotely managing PCs in their corporate or home network, or providing customer support.Suggest and vote on features
Remote Utilities Features
- Ad-freeRemote Utilities doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Unattended AccessRemote Utilities can access a computer even when no one’s being physically present at the remote end.
- Two-factor AuthenticationRemote Utilities supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Screen SharingYou can use Remote Utilities to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Desktop SharingRemote Utilities enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- PortableRemote Utilities can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Apache OpenMeeting is a free and open-source software for group communication and collaboration. It provides virtual "meeting rooms" for users to collaborate through video conferencing and messaging and features a white board for collaborative drawing as well as...Suggest and vote on features
- Screen SharingYou can use OpenMeetings to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Desktop SharingOpenMeetings enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- Calendar IntegrationOpenMeetings lets you sync your tasks and events with your calendar application.
Adobe Connect is software used to create information and general presentations, online training materials, web conferencing, learning modules, webinars, and user desktop sharing. All meeting rooms are organized into 'pods'; with each pod performing a specific role (i.e.Suggest and vote on features
Adobe Connect Features
Mikogo is a free screen sharing solution that allows you to share any screen content in true color quality with up to 25 participants. Perfect for online meetings and web conferences. An easy-to-use and intuitive tool.Suggest and vote on features
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Mikogo simultaneously.
- Desktop SharingMikogo enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- Screen SharingYou can use Mikogo to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Support for Multiple MonitorsMikogo supports the use of multiple displays.
GoToWebinar makes it easy to set up and deliver an online conference for up to 1,000 people. Pricing is per month for unlimited Webinars with price points at 100, 500, and 1000 participants. Share your screen live, appear live via HD streaming video, chat with participants, and...Suggest and vote on features
GoTo Webinar Features
GoToMeeting is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software package that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.Suggest and vote on features
GoTo Meeting Features
BeyondTrust offers the industry’s broadest set of privileged access management capabilities to defend against cyber attacks.Suggest and vote on features
Use ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect) remote support software to quickly and securely access remote users' screens. With just a few clicks, anyone on any operating system is immediately connected.Suggest and vote on features
ConnectWise Control Features
Broadcast your screen for presentations and training sessions
Let others watch your screen from their own computer. Watch from over the internet or a network. A great modern equivalent of the overhead projector.
Turn On Screen Sharing Just open ScreenStream.Suggest and vote on features